Tanks West mixing tanks enable mixing the required formula on site tailored to individual specifications.
Featuring heavy-duty industrial impeller mixers direct mounted to the roof of the tank, our chemically resistant mixing tanks are capable of blending and dissolving dry additives and corrosive and no-corrosive liquids in a water-based solution.
Tanks West manufactures a range of mechanical mixing tanks up to 60,000 litres allowing for on-site preparation of specific batches as required.
RANGE, DIMENSIONS & SPECIFICATIONS
DIMENSIONS, SPECIFICATIONS & PRICING – FOR STANDARD SINGLE BATCH MIXER
Prices on application. Tanks available up to 60,000L on request.
*1,800L does not include hinged lid.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High agitation rates for rapid batch turn around
- Aggressive floor scouring to prevent sediment
- Ability to produce specific fertiliser/Chemical Recipes
- Single and Three phase drive motors available
- Integrated design – no mounting frames required
- Variety of hatch styles for easy loading of dry ingredients
For additional information, please email your requirements and we will contact you to discuss futher.
DESIGN & ENGINEERING
TANK SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR NEXT PROJECT
Together with our Design Engineer we can assist with the design of
your project to determine your exact requirements and provide the
most effective and economical solution.