Tanks West gives you secure, long-term storage and safe handling of all your liquids, we guarantee it!
Tanks West’s Diesel Tanks are designed and manufactured to requirement, the tanks and fittings comply with the appropriate Australian Standards.
Fibreglass is a world-renowned composite material known for its tensile strength, impact resistance and superior thermal qualities. It is a material used extensively in a wide variety of industrial applications and it is proven in providing the best option for volatile liquids.
Contact us to discuss your requirements and we will advise the best options for your needs.
RANGE, DIMENSIONS & PRICING
|Effective Vol (L)||Height (m)||Diameter (m)||Price (excl GST)||Price (inc GST)|
Price includes Free Delivery within 800km of the Canning Vale factory. Other sizes available on request.
Tanks West Diesel Storage Tanks include:
- 12v or 240V PIUSI Diesel pump kit with flow meter sealed within steel cabinet with flow rates of 90lpm
- 7.5m delivery hose with auto shut nozzle
- 2” Fill line with non-return valve, isolation valve and internal anti-static dropper
- 40mm Lockable drain valve
- 2” Atmospheric roof vent with ingress protection
- Fully sealed roof to prevent water ingress
- Volume level sight tube with isolation valve
- 3” Overflow port with ingress protection and vermin proof screen
- Earthing cable for static protection
For additional information, please email your requirements and we will contact you to discuss futher.
DESIGN & ENGINEERING
TANK SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR NEXT PROJECT
Together with our Design Engineer we can assist with the design of
your project to determine your exact requirements and provide the
most effective and economical solution.